Western Canada Electrical Contractor
Incorporated on April 1, 2009, Summit Site Services Inc. is licensed to perform commercial and industrial Electrical contracting services for clients located throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories.
Summit Site Services provides personalized customer services, quality workmanship and reasonable Electrical contractor prices. Our staff understands that the key to a successful project comes from thorough planning, attention to project details and effective client communication.
Summit Site Services completes projects up to $15 million dollars with manpower and management capabilities from 1 – 100 workers.
Summit Site Services provides the highest safety standards in the industry.
- COR Safety Certified and Comply Works, Avetta, & ISN Network Approved
- Complete QA/QC System and a detailed Health & Safety Program
General Contracting Division includes:
- Industrial and Commercial Site Services Installations
- General Contracting of all sub trades
Electrical Division includes:
- A full range of electrical services and construction management in all areas of electrical, security, data, and controls for both industrial and commercial projects
- Industrial & Commercial Electrical Construction and Maintenance
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Site Services Power Distribution
- Voice and Data Communications Wiring
- Underground Power and Temporary Power Distribution and Lighting Systems
- Certified Professional Electrical Contractor on staff
Electrical Contracting Services for Western Canada
Summit Site Services Inc. is licensed to perform work in Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan and NWT.
- All employees obtain pre-access drug and alcohol testing prior to arriving at site.
- We can supply our site offices, sea cans, equipment trailers, trucks and service trucks.
- We only employ certified Journeyman, indentured apprentices and certified trades people.